PROJECT CARGOES HANDLING
“PROJECT CARGO HANDLING” SERVICE OF HAI VIET LOGISTICS
Project cargo requires special attention during the entire process, careful examination, comprehensive operations planning, seeing as the expenses involved in the damage or loss for this type of delivery can be very high. This is why it's critical that logistics companies that provide this service take all necessary procedures to ensure a reliable solution. What is Project Cargo and How is it Transported? Let Hai Viet logistics provide you with the necessary information for what you should ponder when planning your project cargo.
What is Project Cargo?
Project cargo is a sort of freight shipping that suggests moving high-volume, weight and high-price freight. Sometimes,project cargoes can be so complicated to arrange that it requires changing the infrastructure, combination of modes, handling equipment, specific time frames, and other intricate requirements. Project cargo is a sort of freight shipping that proposes moving high-volume, weight and high-price freight. Sometimes, project cargo handling can be so complex that it requires infrastructure changes, combination of modes, handling equipment, specific time frames, and other intricate requirements.
The procedure for “project cargo handling”:
1. Hai Viet logistics will receive the customer's requests & book transportation with shipping lines on requests.
2. Inspecting and evaluating goods in order to devise the most appropriate and efficient shipment plan
There are usually 2 types of “Project Cargo”:
- In Gauge: Cargoes are smaller than or equal to those of the flat rack or open top container (i.e. it requires special equipment but does not displace additional slots on the vessel), examples: machinery or large trees that can be lowered into an open top container.
- Out Gauge: Cargoes exceed the flat rack or open top container by length, width or height, but can still be unitised in containers, examples: propellers, flanges or trucks.
3. Analyze the transport routes & choosing suitable equipment for shipment
There are two types of containers commonly used
- Open Top Containers (OT): are widely used for over height cargo, as they are equipped with removable roof bows and tarpaulin covers.
- Flat Rack Containers (FR): are another type of equipment commonly used for cargo that requires top or side loading. These containers are ideal for items such as heavy machinery. Since the FR is really just a platform without container sides to use as barriers or support, securing and lashing is often used to block your cargo in. This can attract additional fees.
4. Notify the customer of the freight charge
5. Throughout the freight process, we will monitor and update the status of your “Project Cargoes”
6. Do customs clearance (if any)
7. Tracking and resolving problems that arise during delivery
8. “Project Cargoes” have been arrived
9. Customer have to finish all payment according to the original agreement
Project cargo handling services of Hai Viet logistics
Hai Viet's project cargo handling services have built quite a reputation in the field of project cargo logistics by supporting our customers with the lifting of heavy shipments. Over the years, we've handled a number of high-value project cargoes, offering our customers world-class Project Cargo Services at minimum costs. With our innovative solutions and technical engineering services, Hai Viet logistics can help you in handling your cargoes with port, customs, and transport operators thus ensuring the prompt delivery of your valuable goods.
“Project Cargo Handling” services in Hai Viet include:
- IG (In gauge); OR (Out gauge) freight
- Transporting project goods by FR (Flat Rack); OT (Open Top) container
- Making customs declaration for “Project Cargo”
Hai Viet Transport Logistics Corporation has been transporting project goods to major Japanese ports, such as:
- From Ho Chi Minh/Hai Phong city —> Japan major ports: Port of Tokyo; Kobe Port; Port of Nagoya; Port of Osaka; Port of Yokohama.
- Delivery “imported goods” from Europe: Genoa —> Ho Chi Minh city
Benefits of using “Project Cargo Handling” services at Hai Viet logistics:
- All requests from our consumers are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- A team of enthusiastic, thoughtful, experienced staff is always ready to help and advise consumers.
- Committed to providing high quality services with good prices. There are often many special offers for our consumers.
- Hai Viet Logistics also combines many forms of transportation.
Hai Viet Transport Logistics Corporation was created in early 2010 by a group of young and innovative professionals, led by our current Managing Director. Over the years, our company has constantly expanded with currently more than 30 dedicated and committed staff, and also a more developed network of customers. Our two headquarters are in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi but we have also opened some affiliates in other major cities in Vietnam. Our 200 Overseas Agents ensure our customers the best flexibility in building integrated logistics solutions. With many professional services and accompanying benefits we are able to offer our customers full service packages to help them optimize their operations.
Please, contact the hotline or our official website down below if you have any questions. "Our customer's satisfaction is our pride and our goal".
Hai Viet Transport Logistics Corporation
Address: B3.01 Florita Apartment, No. 83 D4 Street, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (84-8)38212498 Fax: (84-8)38212598